- All micro, small, and medium-sized businesses in India that meet the requirements can apply for MSME/udyam registration.
- Limited-liability corporations (LLCs) (LLP),
- A private limited company is a corporation that is owned by its shareholders (Pvt. Ltd.),
- One-person businesses (OPC),
- Limited-liability companies (LLCs) and sole proprietorships (SPVs)
- Public companies can also apply for MSME status. If the firm is in the manufacturing or service industry, MSME registration is also available.
- MSME Registration is open to any organization with a valid Aadhar Number. Because an Aadhaar number is required for the issuing of an MSME certificate.
The government has changed the categorization of MSME under the Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan by incorporating composite criteria for both investment and annual turnover. Both the industrial and service sectors have the same restriction.
What are the Essential Components of an MSME Registration Application?
The following are the main components of the MSME Application for MSME Registration:
- As per the Aadhar card, the name of the individual or entity is
- (General, OBC, SC/ST) social category
- Physically Handicapped Gender
- The organization’s name and type.
- PAN Individual and Business Identification Card
- Plant’s location/address
- PIN Code, Country, State, District, City
- Proof of workplace address.
- Applicant’s phone number and email address.
- Date of Business Inception Bank account number and IFSC code
- NIC Based on the principal activity, a two-digit code is generated.
- If there is any further information on the company, please include it.
- Employees’ number
- Amount Invested on Plant & Machinery
What do I need to register my MSME and what documents do I need?
Aside from the above-mentioned information, MSME registration also necessitates the submission of the following documents:
- Applicant’s photo ID and proof of address.
- A photograph of the applicant is required.
- The applicant’s Aadhar Card.
- Documents pertaining to the company.
- Address the concept of Proof of Working. A sale document is necessary for the event of self-owned property. A rental agreement and a letter of authorization from the owner are necessary for the event of the rented property.
- Documents pertaining to the bank
- A Firm-Partnership Deed is necessary in the case of a partnership.
- In the case of a corporation, the PAN card, MOA, AOA, and Certificate of Incorporation are required.
What is the procedure for obtaining MSME status?
To get the MSME Registration, an applicant must follow the steps outlined below.
Step 1: Go To The Page
To register for udyam, an applicant must go to the udyam registration webpage.
Step 2: Input Your Aadhar Card Number
An applicant must input his or her Aadhar number and click the Generate OTP button. The OTP will be delivered to the Aadhar card’s associated mobile number.
Step 3: Fill The Application Form
In the application form, an applicant must fill in the required information as well as his or her personal information.
Name, address, PAN card, bank account details, and other personal information are necessary throughout the MSME registration process.
Also, while applying, a few elements are taken into account, such as the MSME Registration can be done under the following categories:
1. New registration.
2. For those with an EMI-II or Udyog Aadhar Memorandum registration.
Furthermore, new registration is completed by inputting the applicant’s Aadhar data in one of two ways:
1. Using a PAN Card to Register
2. Registration without the use of a PAN card
Step 4: Submit Your Application
An applicant must apply once the details have been filed.
Step 5: Application Processing
The executive will examine the application after it has been filed. If there are any inconsistencies, the executive will notify the applicant via his or her registered E-mail address and phone number so that the necessary modifications may be made.
Step 6: Receiving the MSME Certificate
The certificate for MSME Registration will be issued when the authorities have reviewed the application.
What is the best way for an applicant to check the status of his or her MSME registration?
Follow the procedures below to verify the status of an applicant’s MSME Registration by reference number and name.
Step1: The udyam Registration site may be used to verify an applicant’s status.
Step 2: As shown in the Captcha picture, enter your 12-digit UAM number followed by a verification code.
Step 3: Click the ‘Verify’ button after inputting the 12-digit UAM number.
Step 4: An applicant can look up the status of his or her MSME registration.
How can an applicant get the MSME Registration Certificate to download or print?
- Click udyam registration print certificate to complete up the required data and download or print an MSME registration certificate.
- Following that, the applicant must input his or her 12-digit UAM number.
- According to the Udyog Aadhaar Certificate, he or she must also provide their cellphone number.
- Applicants can obtain or print their MSME/Udyam registration certificate after providing the information listed above.